The dispenser is made of sturdy plastic and has a reliable infrared sensor for contact-free dispensing. The Solenal disinfectant dispenser can be flexibly and easily adjusted to two levels (0.3 ml or 0.6 ml dosage). The clever overhead system does not drip and reliably triggers with every movement of the hand.
Automatic disinfectant dispenser with sensor:
• Empty, refillable 1000 ml plastic bottle
• With a key
• Mist spray system
• Reliable infrared sensor technology and battery voltage status display
• Stroke adjustment 0.3 ml or 0.6 ml
• Suitable for liquid disinfectants
• Robust and UV-resistant
• Easy and quick installation due to screw connection
• Wall mounting (incl. fixing material)
• Incl. 8 x AA batteries
• Material: ABS plastic
• L= 123 mm, D= 114 mm, H= 262 mm
Hand and surface disinfection is effective against all coliform bacteria, especially E.coli, salmonella, staphylococci and clostridia, influenza viruses such as influenza A virus, H1N1/H5N1, hepatitis viruses, noroviruses, moulds, Canidada albicans and many others.
Use biocidal products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
No known undesirable side effects. Protect from direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Store in a cool place (not above 25 degrees).